- Vexatious requests guidance: weakening our power to make the state speak
- The temptation of celebrity power: the Police and Jimmy Savile
- Steve Jobs, Martin Heidegger, Apple and the new culture of technology
- What is the university in an age of social media?
- How the free press threatens the UK’s media and political establishment
Daily Archives: May 12, 2012
The following was developed in response to an exchange I had with Paul Bernal on his excellent blog about the UK government’s proposed surveillance powers. In the discussion in previous class on the issue, a student from the former soviet … Continue reading