- The problem of surveillance in a democratic society
- Why encryption threatens democracy
- When the NSA cannot decrypt, the seeds of the electronic state of nature are planted
- Does the NSA want to collect everything? Let’s check the facts and then decide.
- Did the Police take it easy on Mr. Miranda because of a respect for a free press?
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Daily Archives: May 12, 2012
The following was developed in response to an exchange I had with Paul Bernal on his excellent blog about the UK government’s proposed surveillance powers. In the discussion in previous class on the issue, a student from the former soviet … Continue reading