- A response to Paul Pillar on Ukraine
- The harm of censorship is worse than the harm of debt? A response to: Should public libraries block payday loan websites?
- If public opinion is a tyrant, does journalism still serve democracy?
- Has Putin’s claim to bring glory back to Russia masked his betrayal?
- Surveillance and the experience of technological sin
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
As we await the Leveson report, expected later this year, the debate over press regulation has intensified. The allegations that have emerged after the Jimmy Savile investigations, Tom Watson’s question in Parliament, the resignation of the Director General of the … Continue reading