- The problem of surveillance in a democratic society
- Why encryption threatens democracy
- When the NSA cannot decrypt, the seeds of the electronic state of nature are planted
- Does the NSA want to collect everything? Let’s check the facts and then decide.
- Did the Police take it easy on Mr. Miranda because of a respect for a free press?
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
As we await the Leveson report, expected later this year, the debate over press regulation has intensified. The allegations that have emerged after the Jimmy Savile investigations, Tom Watson’s question in Parliament, the resignation of the Director General of the … Continue reading