- The banality of institutional ignorance: Rotherham and child sexual exploitation
- Ferguson and the death of the American idea
- Beyond Contempt: Does Money Buy Justice?
- Israel’s strategy in Gaza; creating liberal democratic tendencies.
- A night at the Symposium: St. John’s College Post Graduate Research Symposium
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Clay Shirky
Clay Shirky has posted an intriguing article on the future of the university in the social media age. He argues that social-media technology, in particular the MP3 and technology to enable sharing, which has changed the music industry, is changing … Continue reading →