- The banality of institutional ignorance: Rotherham and child sexual exploitation
- Ferguson and the death of the American idea
- Beyond Contempt: Does Money Buy Justice?
- Israel’s strategy in Gaza; creating liberal democratic tendencies.
- A night at the Symposium: St. John’s College Post Graduate Research Symposium
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Congress
When Mitt Romney’s speech with the comment about the 47% was disclosed to the media, it changed the campaign. The way the leak occurred revealed the perils of political speech in the age of always on recording devices. Political discourse … Continue reading