- The banality of institutional ignorance: Rotherham and child sexual exploitation
- Ferguson and the death of the American idea
- Beyond Contempt: Does Money Buy Justice?
- Israel’s strategy in Gaza; creating liberal democratic tendencies.
- A night at the Symposium: St. John’s College Post Graduate Research Symposium
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Databases
The news of the NSA surveillance programme has been met with strong criticism in Europe. The European governments have publicly expressed their concerns about the invasion of privacy and its effect on US-EU relations. The statements, though well meant, ring … Continue reading