- Write a letter if you want to defeat the NSA surveillance state
- In defence of PRISM: why we need governments in cyberspace.
- What Lord Tebbit shares with Islamists: Woolwich, Islam and the struggle with Liberalism
- Prosecution and the art of social media writing: reflections on McAlpine v Bercow
- Tentative thoughts on Woolwich Attack
Tag Archives: Democracy
The promise that open data will improve government efficiency is misplaced. Every administration claims it will make government effective and efficient. We had Clinton’s Reinventing Government and Bush’s reforms after 11 September. Neither has delivered as it promised. In large … Continue reading
The following was developed in response to an exchange I had with Paul Bernal on his excellent blog about the UK government’s proposed surveillance powers. In the discussion in previous class on the issue, a student from the former soviet … Continue reading