- Bill Cosby and the cult of celebrity
- Records management and the Wanless Report on Home Office files
- Is the cost-benefit society’s justice harsher than the ancient political justice.
- Response to Corey Robin on Eichmann: funny man
- Should we follow Aaron Swartz’s example on civil obedience to the laws?
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Establishment
As we await the Leveson report, expected later this year, the debate over press regulation has intensified. The allegations that have emerged after the Jimmy Savile investigations, Tom Watson’s question in Parliament, the resignation of the Director General of the … Continue reading