- Write a letter if you want to defeat the NSA surveillance state
- In defence of PRISM: why we need governments in cyberspace.
- What Lord Tebbit shares with Islamists: Woolwich, Islam and the struggle with Liberalism
- Prosecution and the art of social media writing: reflections on McAlpine v Bercow
- Tentative thoughts on Woolwich Attack
Tag Archives: Leicestershire
In a previous blog, on Jimmy Savile and the Shaw report I mentioned the need to visit the County Record Office to know how our collective memory was stored. For many people, this may prove difficult because of the … Continue reading