- Bill Cosby and the cult of celebrity
- Records management and the Wanless Report on Home Office files
- Is the cost-benefit society’s justice harsher than the ancient political justice.
- Response to Corey Robin on Eichmann: funny man
- Should we follow Aaron Swartz’s example on civil obedience to the laws?
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Media of the United Kingdom
Over the last few weeks, we have seen the Sun newspaper publish photographs of a naked Prince Harry. They justified publishing the photographs as being in the public interest. Their defenders supported the decision by arguing that Prince Harry is … Continue reading