- The banality of institutional ignorance: Rotherham and child sexual exploitation
- Ferguson and the death of the American idea
- Beyond Contempt: Does Money Buy Justice?
- Israel’s strategy in Gaza; creating liberal democratic tendencies.
- A night at the Symposium: St. John’s College Post Graduate Research Symposium
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Meirion Jones
The headlines about the Jimmy Savile scandal have rocked the BBC to its core. They have revealed that the BBC, long considered the standard in British Broadcasting, if not the world, has a corporate cultural crisis. Some observers will believe … Continue reading