- Records management and the Wanless Report on Home Office files
- Is the cost-benefit society’s justice harsher than the ancient political justice.
- Response to Corey Robin on Eichmann: funny man
- Should we follow Aaron Swartz’s example on civil obedience to the laws?
- Greenwald and the problem of legitimate political violence
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: oliver stone film
When the bailiffs come to your home, you know the reason, you do not have to ask. I have never met Rupert Murdoch nor am I likely to meet him. If we were to meet, especially if he were to … Continue reading