- Vexatious requests guidance: weakening our power to make the state speak
- The temptation of celebrity power: the Police and Jimmy Savile
- Steve Jobs, Martin Heidegger, Apple and the new culture of technology
- What is the university in an age of social media?
- How the free press threatens the UK’s media and political establishment
Tag Archives: political legitimacy
A man who really fights for justice must lead a private, not a public, life if he is to survive for even a short time.” —Socrates, in Plato’s Apology, 31d–32a Daniel Morgan died with an axe in his face. We … Continue reading