- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
- Thoughts on Michael Anton and Leo Strauss’ Machiavelli
- Trump’s Syrian missile strike was a strategic blunder with Xi
- To salvage his presidency Trump must defeat himself to escape the wilderness of mirrors
- Why Scarlett Johansson does not understand Ivanka Trump’s public silence
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
One thing that has struck me about the Leveson enquiry is how it has stayed away from discussing what is not published. At the moment, we are focused on the various methods the press did, or did not, use to … Continue reading
Since the phone hacking scandal began, the ICO has been under pressure over the handling of related investigations. In particular, he has faced criticism over the handling of Operation Motorman. Since the Levenson enquiry began, the criticisms have increased. The … Continue reading