- The UK constitutional crisis: the death of liberal democracy
- Strauss, Weimar and the Crisis of the UK liberal democracy
- A commentary on Zizek: either stop talking or stop thinking
- Who is a traitor in the UK? A short essay to answer the question.
- Why Andrew Sullivan is wrong about America, Trump, and extreme democracy
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Daily Archives: April 27, 2012
When the bailiffs come to your home, you know the reason, you do not have to ask. I have never met Rupert Murdoch nor am I likely to meet him. If we were to meet, especially if he were to … Continue reading