- A legitimate president knows “Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue.”
- Trump’s Warsaw Speech: some tentative thoughts on the Crisis of the West
- Journalists wrestling Trump for the truth: Fake News and a Post-Truth society?
- Trump, supremacism and political extremism
- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Monthly Archives: January 2017
(This is a revised version of the post. For the reasons see the bottom of the post) In ancient Greece, the statesman was often contrasted with the tyrant. A statesman ruled for the common good; the tyrant ruled for a … Continue reading
Mark Littlewood, Director General of the Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA), argues in a Financial Times article that a post Brexit UK should emulate Las Vegas. Like many tourists, Mr Littlewood appears to have been seduced by the city’s bright … Continue reading