- A legitimate president knows “Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue.”
- Trump’s Warsaw Speech: some tentative thoughts on the Crisis of the West
- Journalists wrestling Trump for the truth: Fake News and a Post-Truth society?
- Trump, supremacism and political extremism
- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: intellectual property rights
In his Guerrilla Open Access Manifesto, Aaron Swartz writes “There is no justice in following unjust laws.” In the context he argues that there has been a private theft of public culture. In effect, copyright enriches the few at the … Continue reading
I have been fascinated by the SOPA and PIPA debate because it shows the power of framing an argument. Depending on how you frame an argument, you can set the parameters for how it will be discussed and ultimately how … Continue reading