- The UK constitutional crisis: the death of liberal democracy
- Strauss, Weimar and the Crisis of the UK liberal democracy
- A commentary on Zizek: either stop talking or stop thinking
- Who is a traitor in the UK? A short essay to answer the question.
- Why Andrew Sullivan is wrong about America, Trump, and extreme democracy
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: localism
In a previous blog, on Jimmy Savile and the Shaw report I mentioned the need to visit the County Record Office to know how our collective memory was stored. For many people, this may prove difficult because of the … Continue reading
What is the relationship between FOIA’s age and its acceptance and use? I have thought that there may be a resistance to FOIA in the UK for the following institutional and cultural reasons. If these hypotheses are true, then the … Continue reading
lawrence serewicz (@lldzne) has shared a Tweet with you: “TheEconomist: A new film takes a look at why the Pruitt-Igoe housing project in St. Louis failed http://t.co/mlpkVylc” –http://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/125511829412777985 I recommend this story, but also the academic article it is based … Continue reading