- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
- Thoughts on Michael Anton and Leo Strauss’ Machiavelli
- Trump’s Syrian missile strike was a strategic blunder with Xi
- To salvage his presidency Trump must defeat himself to escape the wilderness of mirrors
- Why Scarlett Johansson does not understand Ivanka Trump’s public silence
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Athens
Incest is an abuse of power. The incest, though, is more than physical abuse as it can include emotional or psychological elements. From ancient times, incest was shunned for its effect on the family and more widely on society. For … Continue reading
I was intrigued to hear the other morning on Radio4 that a lecture was to be given today about Field Marshall Haig. The lecturer (Professor Sheffield) suggested that Haig should be reconsidered given the harsh treatment from reassessment of his … Continue reading