- The Goddard Inquiry is worse than Watergate
- “Can’t you take a joke?” Charlie Hebdo, tolerance, and why the joke is on the West
- Why is the Goddard Inquiry a threat to the Crown?
- Police Surveillance: Are the Goddard Inquiry Survivor Groups a target?
- Child Sexual Abuse: A consequence of an imperial system?
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Crown Prosecution Service
A man who really fights for justice must lead a private, not a public, life if he is to survive for even a short time.” —Socrates, in Plato’s Apology, 31d–32a Daniel Morgan died with an axe in his face. We … Continue reading
To find things out, we need to ask questions. The quality of our questions will depend on what we already know. At the same time, the quality of our questions will decide the answers we get. In court, we rely … Continue reading