- Milo, nihilism, and conservatism’s decayed soul (revised)
- Trump, Murdoch and digital tabloids: from media bodyguards to Praetorian Guards
- An ancient fable to explain the 2016 election
- Obama, Christie and Trump: a study in statesmanship (revised)**
- Las Vegas as the UK’s post Brexit business model is a bad idea, here is why.
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: CSA Inquiry
Matthew Scott, hereafter Mr Scott, has written a blog on Justice Lowell Goddard’s resignation as the Chair of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA). He explains in his opening paragraphs that the resignation is unsurprising. The Inquiry has … Continue reading