- The UK constitutional crisis: the death of liberal democracy
- Strauss, Weimar and the Crisis of the UK liberal democracy
- A commentary on Zizek: either stop talking or stop thinking
- Who is a traitor in the UK? A short essay to answer the question.
- Why Andrew Sullivan is wrong about America, Trump, and extreme democracy
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Databases
The news of the NSA surveillance programme has been met with strong criticism in Europe. The European governments have publicly expressed their concerns about the invasion of privacy and its effect on US-EU relations. The statements, though well meant, ring … Continue reading