- Daniel Morgan’s Murder, police corruption, and the health of the UK regime
- Initial analytical thoughts on Paris Attacks.
- Scott vs. Watson what does Matthew Scott’s attack on Tom Watson tell us?
- Is the Prime Minister’s Office institutionally corrupted by Murdoch’s influence?
- An initial analysis of the Proctor Statement
December 2015 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: England
Finding Jimmy Savile: the Shaw report haunts England’s Archives The name of the title is instantly familiar to readers in the United Kingdom. Jimmy Savile has been in the news because he has been accused of molesting young girls. The … Continue reading