- Obama, Christie and Trump: a study in statesmanship and a lesson for Barron Trump.
- Las Vegas as the UK’s post Brexit business model is a bad idea, here is why.
- Five Presidents: A picture tells a story
- Theresa May, Brexit and the lost imperial past of a Global Britain
- Trump is only a symptom; he is not the problem.
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: entertainment
Matthew Scott, hereafter Mr Scott, has written a blog on Justice Lowell Goddard’s resignation as the Chair of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA). He explains in his opening paragraphs that the resignation is unsurprising. The Inquiry has … Continue reading
As more details emerge about Jimmy Savile’s behaviour as a sexual predator, what is becoming clear is that his status as a celebrity helped to protect him. The question most people have asked, as the scale of his crimes is … Continue reading
I have always been interested in Los Angeles (LA) as a town, a destination, and as an idea. The city embodies much of what makes America a great place to live. It is a patchwork quilt of ethnicities, cultures, and … Continue reading