- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
- Thoughts on Michael Anton and Leo Strauss’ Machiavelli
- Trump’s Syrian missile strike was a strategic blunder with Xi
- To salvage his presidency Trump must defeat himself to escape the wilderness of mirrors
- Why Scarlett Johansson does not understand Ivanka Trump’s public silence
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Establishment
As we await the Leveson report, expected later this year, the debate over press regulation has intensified. The allegations that have emerged after the Jimmy Savile investigations, Tom Watson’s question in Parliament, the resignation of the Director General of the … Continue reading