- “Can’t you take a joke?” Charlie Hebdo, tolerance, and why the joke is on the West
- Why is the Goddard Inquiry a threat to the Crown?
- Police Surveillance: Are the Goddard Inquiry Survivor Groups a target?
- Child Sexual Abuse: A consequence of an imperial system?
- Can the Goddard Inquiry succeed when civil servants hide the secrets?
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Establishment
As we await the Leveson report, expected later this year, the debate over press regulation has intensified. The allegations that have emerged after the Jimmy Savile investigations, Tom Watson’s question in Parliament, the resignation of the Director General of the … Continue reading