- Milo, nihilism, and conservatism’s decayed soul (revised)
- Trump, Murdoch and digital tabloids: from media bodyguards to Praetorian Guards
- An ancient fable to explain the 2016 election
- Obama, Christie and Trump: a study in statesmanship (revised)**
- Las Vegas as the UK’s post Brexit business model is a bad idea, here is why.
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: foreign policy
Theresa May has flattered her party and she wants to seduce the public. Despite the harsh economic reality, she has offered a dream that re-imagines the UK’s imperial past as a bright future. Her post Brexit path is towards a … Continue reading