- The UK constitutional crisis: the death of liberal democracy
- Strauss, Weimar and the Crisis of the UK liberal democracy
- A commentary on Zizek: either stop talking or stop thinking
- Who is a traitor in the UK? A short essay to answer the question.
- Why Andrew Sullivan is wrong about America, Trump, and extreme democracy
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Google
Over the past several months, we have read headlines and stories about the new surveillance state. We have been told that the United States government, in particular the NSA, intends to “collect, monitor, and store every telephone and internet communication … Continue reading
With the latest revelations about the United States of America’s government’s access to various internet services companies, people have been outraged. They seem genuinely surprised that such action is occurring. What they fail to realize are two important things. … Continue reading