- The Goddard Inquiry is worse than Watergate
- “Can’t you take a joke?” Charlie Hebdo, tolerance, and why the joke is on the West
- Why is the Goddard Inquiry a threat to the Crown?
- Police Surveillance: Are the Goddard Inquiry Survivor Groups a target?
- Child Sexual Abuse: A consequence of an imperial system?
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Google
Over the past several months, we have read headlines and stories about the new surveillance state. We have been told that the United States government, in particular the NSA, intends to “collect, monitor, and store every telephone and internet communication … Continue reading
With the latest revelations about the United States of America’s government’s access to various internet services companies, people have been outraged. They seem genuinely surprised that such action is occurring. What they fail to realize are two important things. … Continue reading