- A legitimate president knows “Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue.”
- Trump’s Warsaw Speech: some tentative thoughts on the Crisis of the West
- Journalists wrestling Trump for the truth: Fake News and a Post-Truth society?
- Trump, supremacism and political extremism
- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts. – Daniel Patrick Moynihan The reason people think facts are subjective is that facts are not self-evident, they require context to be understood. We could say that Belgium … Continue reading
In an interesting film, Mike Cernovich (hereafter MC) says that he is tired of mainstream media propaganda. He does not believe that the media covered the conventions correctly. He sets out to the tell the truth about the conventions, the … Continue reading
On the surface, the pairing seems improbable if not impossible. What, if anything, do they have in common? They appear to share little except their celebrity status. Beneath the surface, though, they are animated by the same thing, a disordered … Continue reading