- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
- Thoughts on Michael Anton and Leo Strauss’ Machiavelli
- Trump’s Syrian missile strike was a strategic blunder with Xi
- To salvage his presidency Trump must defeat himself to escape the wilderness of mirrors
- Why Scarlett Johansson does not understand Ivanka Trump’s public silence
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Liberalism
The attack in Woolwich has raised questions about how the UK will manage its relationship with its Muslim citizens. More generally, the call for more surveillance power for the state raises questions about how all citizens will be treated. Therein … Continue reading