- Milo, nihilism, and conservatism’s decayed soul (revised)
- Trump, Murdoch and digital tabloids: from media bodyguards to Praetorian Guards
- An ancient fable to explain the 2016 election
- Obama, Christie and Trump: a study in statesmanship (revised)**
- Las Vegas as the UK’s post Brexit business model is a bad idea, here is why.
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Liberalism
The attack in Woolwich has raised questions about how the UK will manage its relationship with its Muslim citizens. More generally, the call for more surveillance power for the state raises questions about how all citizens will be treated. Therein … Continue reading