- The UK constitutional crisis: the death of liberal democracy
- Strauss, Weimar and the Crisis of the UK liberal democracy
- A commentary on Zizek: either stop talking or stop thinking
- Who is a traitor in the UK? A short essay to answer the question.
- Why Andrew Sullivan is wrong about America, Trump, and extreme democracy
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Massive open online course
Clay Shirky has posted an intriguing article on the future of the university in the social media age. He argues that social-media technology, in particular the MP3 and technology to enable sharing, which has changed the music industry, is changing … Continue reading →