- Obama, Christie and Trump: a study in statesmanship and a lesson for Barron Trump.
- Las Vegas as the UK’s post Brexit business model is a bad idea, here is why.
- Five Presidents: A picture tells a story
- Theresa May, Brexit and the lost imperial past of a Global Britain
- Trump is only a symptom; he is not the problem.
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Media
In an interesting film, Mike Cernovich (hereafter MC) says that he is tired of mainstream media propaganda. He does not believe that the media covered the conventions correctly. He sets out to the tell the truth about the conventions, the … Continue reading
Over the last few weeks, we have seen the Sun newspaper publish photographs of a naked Prince Harry. They justified publishing the photographs as being in the public interest. Their defenders supported the decision by arguing that Prince Harry is … Continue reading