- The UK’s economic inequality is permanent
- Why does the United Kingdom need a written constitution?
- #Milifandom or how the press found out if a 17 year old scares easily
- Has the Crown betrayed its covenant: historical child sexual abuse in UK.
- Persecution and the Art of Writing the return to an ancient problem
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: People
As more details emerge about Jimmy Savile’s behaviour as a sexual predator, what is becoming clear is that his status as a celebrity helped to protect him. The question most people have asked, as the scale of his crimes is … Continue reading