- Obama, Christie and Trump: a study in statesmanship and a lesson for Barron Trump.
- Las Vegas as the UK’s post Brexit business model is a bad idea, here is why.
- Five Presidents: A picture tells a story
- Theresa May, Brexit and the lost imperial past of a Global Britain
- Trump is only a symptom; he is not the problem.
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: political legitimacy
A man who really fights for justice must lead a private, not a public, life if he is to survive for even a short time.” —Socrates, in Plato’s Apology, 31d–32a Daniel Morgan died with an axe in his face. We … Continue reading