- Daniel Morgan’s Murder, police corruption, and the health of the UK regime
- Initial analytical thoughts on Paris Attacks.
- Scott vs. Watson what does Matthew Scott’s attack on Tom Watson tell us?
- Is the Prime Minister’s Office institutionally corrupted by Murdoch’s influence?
- An initial analysis of the Proctor Statement
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Prince Harry of Wales
Over the last few weeks, we have seen the Sun newspaper publish photographs of a naked Prince Harry. They justified publishing the photographs as being in the public interest. Their defenders supported the decision by arguing that Prince Harry is … Continue reading