- The Goddard Inquiry is worse than Watergate
- “Can’t you take a joke?” Charlie Hebdo, tolerance, and why the joke is on the West
- Why is the Goddard Inquiry a threat to the Crown?
- Police Surveillance: Are the Goddard Inquiry Survivor Groups a target?
- Child Sexual Abuse: A consequence of an imperial system?
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Scottish Parliament
Finding Jimmy Savile: the Shaw report haunts England’s Archives The name of the title is instantly familiar to readers in the United Kingdom. Jimmy Savile has been in the news because he has been accused of molesting young girls. The … Continue reading