- A legitimate president knows “Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue.”
- Trump’s Warsaw Speech: some tentative thoughts on the Crisis of the West
- Journalists wrestling Trump for the truth: Fake News and a Post-Truth society?
- Trump, supremacism and political extremism
- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Syria
Dedicated to the memory of Dean Rusk; a Southern gentleman, an American patriot, and a public servant who understood what is at stake with China. In statecraft, there are three types of blunders or sins. Two are punished and one … Continue reading
In the article, you set out a serious of arguments, implicit and explicit, about the need, or lack thereof, for governments in cyberspace. In particular, you argue that the United States is the strongest tribe. There are some concerns with … Continue reading