- Of course, the Queen wants Brexit.
- Thoughts on Michael Anton and Leo Strauss’ Machiavelli
- Trump’s Syrian missile strike was a strategic blunder with Xi
- To salvage his presidency Trump must defeat himself to escape the wilderness of mirrors
- Why Scarlett Johansson does not understand Ivanka Trump’s public silence
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“A horse was in sole occupation of a meadow. A stag having come and done much damage to the pasture, the horse, wishing to avenge himself on the stag, asked a man whether he could help him to punish the … Continue reading
I have noticed that Twitter exchanges follow a predictable pattern. Person A posts something about X, Person B says what about X-Y or don’t you mean X is actually Y? Person A says No, it was X and Y is … Continue reading