- “Can’t you take a joke?” Charlie Hebdo, tolerance, and why the joke is on the West
- Why is the Goddard Inquiry a threat to the Crown?
- Police Surveillance: Are the Goddard Inquiry Survivor Groups a target?
- Child Sexual Abuse: A consequence of an imperial system?
- Can the Goddard Inquiry succeed when civil servants hide the secrets?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
copyright notice© Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics ,2011-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Philosophical Politics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Public interest
Over the last few weeks, we have seen the Sun newspaper publish photographs of a naked Prince Harry. They justified publishing the photographs as being in the public interest. Their defenders supported the decision by arguing that Prince Harry is … Continue reading
Was the Iraq war a declared war that demonstrated an existential threat to the United Kingdom against which the public had to be consulted? Lord Hennessy in his testimony to the Post Legislative Scrutiny of the Freedom of Information Act … Continue reading